Central Debt Unit
The Central Debt unit is responsible for providing advice on Central Government Debt management and its implication on Government fiscal budget management.
Head of the Debt Management Office is ultimately responsible for all the activities within the DMO, including:
- Advising on a debt and borrowing strategy
- Implementing the debt and borrowing strategy
- Recording debt information and preparing reports
- Settling debt transactions and making related payments
- Vanuatu debt sustainability :2013 Report