Revenue Section is a section within the Department of Finance and Treasury that oversees the administration of all government revenue and in effect the overall debts that each government department incurs. Revenue section mainly deals with the coordination and monitoring of Government department invoicing, receipting and debt collection.
Coordinate and monitor the issuance of all government department invoices.
- Issue Invoices
- Coordinate and monitor the receipting process of all government department revenue.
- Issue receipts – regarded as the main government cashier.
- Government revenue daily banking
- Journal entries
- Accounting for dishonoured cheques
- Accounting for island revenue
- Accounting for asycuda revenue
- Accounting for revenue via bank transfers
- Monitoring, control and collection of debt
Central Cashier Opening Hours, 8am - 3pm daily - (Monday - Friday)